Home Foundation Blog

Read the Blog

Tuesday, 15 April 2014 12:52

2013 Annual Report - Corrected

logo

A Message from our Chairman and President

On behalf of the Board of Directors of the St. Marys United Methodist Church Foundation, we are privileged to present the 2013 Annual Report. The purpose of this report is to provide a brief summary of our year-end financial status and a summary of our grant making activities during 2013.

During the past year, the Foundation provided approximately $1.6 million in grants to 25 “tax-exempt” organizations working locally and internationally.  Approximately 75 percent of the grant funds were used to support organizations working in Southeast Georgia and agencies of the South Georgia Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church. The remaining 25 percent of grant funds were used in continued support of the international initiative Together. The 5-year commitment (2011-2015) to this initiative brings together four Christian agencies (SMUMCF, Church World Service, ECHO and MAP) to carry out a joint development program in Northern Uganda. The goal of the program is to build community resilience in the region.

We believe these activities reflect well upon our role as a supporting organization to the St. Marys United Methodist Church and our mission to be a lasting, effective and compassionate charitable resource. We remain prayerful that these efforts favorably reflect God’s vision for our Church and our Foundation.

Sincerely,

Headshots

  

Mission, Vision, and Values

Our Grant Program

2013 Grant Recipients

2013 annual report financials page 1

2013 annual report financials page 2

 

<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next > End >>
Page 1 of 6
Receive Foundation Email Updates

Enter your email address:

The First 10 Years
Important Dates to Remember

Proposal Deadlines:  Proposals must be received by December 1st for Spring Grant Cycles and June 1st for Fall Grant Cycles.  Click here for eligibility information.

Application Due Dates:  Proposals selected for further review will be sent applications.  These applications would be due February 1st for Spring Grant Cycles and August 1st for Fall Grant Cycles.

Grant Status Report Due Dates:  Applicants receiving funds are required to submit written progress reports by December 15th and June 15th of each year in a format provided by the Foundation.  In addition, a final report must be provided upon completion of the project.

Important Community Resources

Logo_GCN

- Back to Top -