- A one-on-one relationship with a caring adult
- A safe place to learn and grow
- A healthy start and a healthy future
- A marketable skill to use upon graduation and
- A chance to give back to peers and community
The local Glynn County affiliate of CIS was established in 2006 and is a collaborative of members from private and public sector agencies.
For more information about Communities In Schools of Glynn County contact their office at (912) 554-0649 or visit the Communities in Schools website at www.communitiesinschools.org.